Monday, June 15, 2020

Quarantine Update

Well hey, y'all.

Just checking it to let you know that I'm sill here!

One bit of good news.  I am now accepting PayPal for payments.  If you wish to purchase something, please e-mail me (link to my e-mail is in the "Order Now" tab on the right) so we can arrange for quantity, color, personalization, etc.  After we've finalized your order, go to PayPal, click "Send," enter the e-mail auntiesworkshop@outlook.com, enter the amount, then chose either "sending to a friend," or "paying for an item or service" (I am incurred a fee for this one).  Then confirm your information.  That's it.

At the beginning of quarantine, my creative mojo was shot into the toilet.  Slowly but surely the creative bug hit and I made a few baby blankets for Colorado Family Life Center.  I started with a couple of familiar patterns to prime to pump:


This is one of my favorite "go to" scrap projects.
"My Daisy Square" pattern by Cindi's Crochet Cubby.  Pattern is here:
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/my-daisy-square---archived

"Pineapple Rose Pillowghan" by Bea Wells (pattern not available on the web anymore)

Once I got the crochet bug, I've been trying some new (to me) patterns:


"Matelasse Afghan" by Priscilla Hewit
Pattern is here: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/matelasse-afghan


"Drop in the Pond Lap Blanket" by Elizabeth Ham
Pattern is here: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/drop-in-the-pond-lap-blanket

I just started new pattern a few days ago.  I'll show you when it's done.

Now that my creativity has been awakened, this weekend, I got to some neglected projects:





These were birthday presents.  The top is a "Color Me" plaque.  I had no idea those even existed.  The second was a blank 12 x 12 wood slat canvas.  It was fun to paint and I plan to paint others.

I think that's enough for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment