Monday, March 25, 2024

Square Parties: Monday Mess Making

Since the last post, I've finished two more quilt tops for Loving Stitches:

Name:  "Biscotti"
Author:  Heidi Cook
Source:  Villa Rosa Design Card.  Copyright 2022










This is a modified Rail Fence quilt pattern.  These strips were in a box in the church closet,
so all I had to do was figure out the puzzle and put it together.


I've also made progress on the yarn scrap project:

"Kittens in a Row"

This is an adaptation of Happy Yellow House's "Criss Cross" pattern
found here.

The 12-inch square pattern is called "Pinwheel."  It is by Dayna Audirsch.
Unfortunately, it is no longer available online (I downloaded it in 2009).


I've even had time for a couple of painting parties:

This is the second year I've had the privilege of leading a class with the
WINGS (Women In God's Service) group at Lakewood Church of Christ


Miss Betsey stopped by to paint with me this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment