Customize these to display your team spirit, holiday cheer, or welcome the season with these wreaths. They are approximately 14 inches in diameter. Note accessories vary with availability.
Mary Jane Baby Booties. Crochet Romans 8:36-37 (KJV) - As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. ⌚ I've never had to make the choice of life or death for another human being. I've never had to overcome the fear and guilt of a pregnancy out of wedlock. I've never had to overcome the anger and resentment after the birth of a child who's the product of rape or incest. I've never had to overcome my own selfish nature to carry an inconvenient child. I've never had to overcome the terror that the baby I carry is a danger to my own life. But... God has given me opportunities to help someone else overcome those fears. Though none of these women have ever seen my face, they've had a pair of my handmade baby booties placed lovingly in their hands by a volunteer a...
"Fear the Beak" 8 x 10 Acrylic on canvas Also available as a 4x6 greeting card set with envelopes. Interested in purchasing? Send an e-mail to auntiesworkshop@outlook.com The inspiration: Matthew 26:34, 72-75 - Jesus said unto him [Peter], Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice....And again he denied with an oath, I do not know the man. 73 And after a while came unto him they that stood by, and said to Peter, Surely thou also art one of them; for thy speech bewrayeth thee. 74 Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew. 75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly. ( KJV ) My alma mater's mascot is the Fighting Gamecock. Picture it, thousands of fans, over 500 marching band members (yes, over 500!), a gaggle of che...
"Pond at Evergreen." Photograph Available as a 4x6 greeting card Luke 15:8-10 - “Or imagine a woman who has ten coins and loses one. Won’t she light a lamp and scour the house, looking in every nook and cranny until she finds it? And when she finds it you can be sure she’ll call her friends and neighbors: ‘Celebrate with me! I found my lost coin!’ Count on it—that’s the kind of party God’s angels throw every time one lost soul turns to God.” ⌚ Making new discoveries in art is so fun. Finding a new technique that simplifies the process and makes an even better project. Discovering cool new tools. Finding new stores that sell supplies, offer classes, or that simply stir creativity. Figuring out how to create something I couldn't before. Making new discoveries in my new town has also been fun. I've not had a lot of time to explore, but on my commute, many new places have caught my eye. I look forward to moving closer so I can explore. ...
Comments
Post a Comment