Sunday, November 22, 2020

Dollar Tree Challnege #5

 

Not a sponsor

I know that Thanksgiving is this week and Christmas decorating will quickly follow after, but I had one more fall project I wanted to add to my autumn table display...


So here's my version of this craft.


I'd bought the Tumbling Tower blocks a few months ago before the crafters started hoarding them all.  (Y'all stop!)  I've just now made time to make them.  I like that these blocks are so small that the project can be held together with high temperature hot glue.  However, if you have kids or pets and want to make these, I'd suggest a stronger glue like E-6000.

Well, with that, I've completed my Dollar Tree Challenge from my 50 for fifty list.  Will I do more challenges?  Absolutely.  Happy  Thanksgiving, y'all.



So, what do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment