Sunday, October 25, 2020

Get 'er Done Art Challenge: Weeks 5. 6, & 7

 

 

Weeks Five, Six, & Seven

For week one, look here
For week two, look here
For weeks three and four, look here.
 
Yes, I know it's been three weeks since I posted, but I actually wanted to have something finished to show you.
 
 
I know I've made a lot of wreaths, but a potential customer wanted a red truck wreath.  Unfortunately, it was not what they wanted.  Oh well.  UPDATE:  Someone else bought this wreath in December. YAY!

 
I've made this particular pattern several times, but not in these colors.  It's called "baby crayons" and it's from an old needlework book I've had since I started crafting.  This is a baby shower gift.  I really like how these colors worked together.
 
 
 
I had a lot of mesh left over from the wreaths and ribbon I've been making and wondered what I was going to do with it.  I've been watching videos I hadn't seen from the crafters I follow on YouTube.  Well, Miss Amber from This Southern Girl Can had the perfect use for my leftovers.  I did have to get some ornaments for the head (which is not a violation of the rules), but I had everything else left in my stash.

OK, y'all.  I'm going to finish round one of this challenge the week of Thanksgiving, then suspend it to get ready for Christmas.  Once my Christmas crafting is over, I will resume the challenge and put myself back on restriction.

See y'all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment