Sunday, September 2, 2018

Auntie's Baby Shower in a Bag

Well, we're finally here; the first post since moving Auntie's Workshop 1400 miles across the country from Alabama to the Denver, Colorado metro area (well, since the book review, anyway).  You can read about that adventure here.  Please forgive me for taking so long to update the blog.  I've had sporadic access to internet, but I recently got home service and my posts will be more consistent.

Auntie's Workshop continues the motto of Art + Compassion = Hope with a way for you to help bring joy and hope to pregnant women in crisis.  Introducing:



This bag consists of Auntie's handmade baby items:
  • One baby blanket (crocheted or quilted)
  • One baby outfit consisting of a hat, main outfit (dress or onesie), and one pair of booties.
  • One diaper bag.
  • One toy.
  • One set of 10 birth announcements with envelopes.
  • The painting that the birth announcement cards are based on for the parents to hang at their discretion.

I sponsored the first set myself and sent it to the Colorado Family Life Center.

This set I call "Rose Princess."









Would you like to help Auntie spread the love?  You can sponsor a bag for $100.  One hundred percent of the proceeds go into the purchase of materials for the creation and shipping or delivery of the bag.  Auntie keeps nothing.  You have the choice of what gender of child you wish the bag to be created for.  You also have the choice of where you would like the bag placed:  Sav-A-Life/Hope in Anniston and Jacksonville, Alabama, or Colorado Family Life Center in Aurora, Colorado.

Please note, I'm only taking 10 sponsorships at a time.  It will take me about a year to complete that many.

If you'd like to sponsor a bag, please send an e-mail to auntiesworkshop@outlook.com with the following information:
  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone
  • E-mail address
  • Gender of the child for which you'd like me to create
  • What center would you like it sent to?
One this is confirmed, you may make the payment via PayPal, check or money order.  You will also be contacted throughout the creative process.  Along with the bag, I will include your name as a sponsor for the baby bag.
I look forward to hearing from you, and thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment