Monday, June 17, 2024

30 Day Art Challenge 2024 - Day 17: "Pinterest"

What's the word for today?


Ah, Pinterest. The land of FOMO, uh-oh, and Honey Bunches of No.  In all honesty, my "Create" board (divided into MANY sections) has more projects than I'll ever complete.  On occasion, I do go through and pare down my boards.  I'll take away (or move) completed projects or those that no longer pique my interest.  The problem, however, is that in a fit of "Ooh, that's pretty," or "I can make that," I add more pins that I remove.

Today, I scratched the slimline card form off my list of pins (one of them anyway).  Unlike the standard A2 cards that are 4.25 x 5.50 inches when folded, slimline cards are cut and folded to fit in a standard #10 (what we commonly call a business-sized) envelope.  I made cards that were both horizontal and vertical orientation.  I also found a free SVG file so that I can use my Cricut to cut envelopes to match.


I had a fun time with these and plan to make many, many more.







No comments:

Post a Comment